Thanks for your interest in LaTierra Vizslas!
We are owners and co-owners of:
- Grand Champion (Am GCH) Artisan’s Symphony in Pink “Sadie”,
- Grand Champion (Am GCH) Artisan’s Pink Lollapalooza “Lali”,
- Grand Champion (Am GCH) LaTierra’s Charlemagne “Charlie”,
- BISS Gold Grand Champion (Am GCHG) LaTierra’s Rory O’Rourke “Rory”,
- BISS Grand Champion (Am GCH) LaTierra’s It’s De-lovely CA JH “Ada”,
- Champion (Am CH) LaTierra’s Don’t Fence Me In “Jack”
- Grand Champion (Am GCH) LaTierra’s Let’s Misbehave “Finney”
You can read about each of our dogs by clicking their names or on the menu above.
We are members of the AKC, Vizsla Club of America, and the Vizsla Club of Colorado. Our dogs participate in conformation, agility, rally and hunting.
We are not planning a litter until at least 2017. If you are interested in getting on the wait list, please fill out an application. We are also happy to refer to reputable breeders. Thank you.
We breed occasionally, less than 1 litter a year on average, and we put emphasis on health first, and then conformation and other abilities. We are Vizsla Club of America members which means we adhere to a strict breeder code of ethics. We hope that you as the buyer will insist on verifying health checks with offa.org, and buying puppies from breeders willing to do the work to put titles on their dogs. You will be less likely to purchase a dog with a genetic defect, will certainly be purchasing from a breeder who is an expert in the breed, and the breed as a whole will be better off for it. If you are interested in our breeding please click on the ‘Puppies’ page in the main menu.